Beaulac Law, PLLC
Welcome. Beaulac Law, PLLC, founded by Attorney Cindy Beaulac, is a full service New Hampshire law firm focusing on civil law including family/divorce law, general civil litigation, immigration law, landlord and tenant law, and equine law. The firm is client centered- Attorney Beaulac will listen to you, discuss the available legal options, and allow you to make the decisions on how to proceed with your case. The client comes first!
Attorney Beaulac's Mission
Beaulac Law's mission is to provide outstanding legal services in a client centered environment that achieve the client's goals and the best possible result for the client.
To accomplish this mission, every client will be
- provided zealous competent legal representation;
- given individual attention, time, and care;
- treated with empathy, courtesy, and respect; and
- involved in the goals and decisions of their case, and the ultimate result.
Attorney Beaulac's Goals
Beaulac Law's main goal is to achieve the best possible result for the client. Another goal is to offer services that are affordable and accessible. Beaulac Law's services will be reasonably priced, cost effective, and efficient. To accomplish the goal of accessibility, Attorney Beaulac will work with you by providing
- alternative and creative resolution options;
- sliding scale rates for those who qualify;
- payment plans for those in need; or
- unbundled/limited representation services arrangements.
Everyone should be afforded the right to the justice system!
Attorney Beaulac's Commitment to her clients
- Zealous representation- An attorney that is capable of handling your case with zealous representation that will seek any lawful means to present or defend your case.
- Confidentiality- An attorney that will preserve your confidences that are revealed in the attorney-client relationship.
- Communication- An attorney that will inform you regularly about the status of your case and give you copies of documents prepared.
- Decision making authority- An attorney that will give you the right to make the ultimate decision on the objectives to be pursued in your case.
- Reasonable fees- An attorney that will charge you a reasonable fee and tell you, in advance, the basis of that fee.
For more information about Beaulac Law's services, browse the website and contact Attorney Beaulac. Client centered, result driven, affordable civil legal services that will exceed your expectations!
New Hampshire Civil Legal Services
Attorney Beaulac provides full service legal services and unbundled services for your civil law matters. Services include bringing or defending divorce petitions, civil law suits, immigration applications, and eviction complaints. Transactional services include drafting releases and contracts for equine law matters. The unbundled services include drafting various documents, specific legal advice, hearing preparation, and review of legal documents. For more specific information on services check out the practice pages and unbundled services page.
New Hampshire Locations
Beaulac Law, PLLC serves the following communities
- Rockingham County: Derry, Londonderry, Raymond, Plaistow, Kingston, Exeter and surrounding towns.
- Hillsborough County: Manchester, Nashua, Bedford, Merrimack, Goffstown, Hudson, and surrounding towns.
- Merrimack County: Concord, Hooksett, Bow, Loudon, Franklin, Boscawen, Pembroke, and surrounding towns.
To minimize travel, arrangements will be made for conveniently located meeting places near the client.
Please contact Attorney Beaulac for a free initial consultation.